Our in-house green screen training course teaches you the basics of green screen video
Our one day and two day video training courses cover the basics of video making. We cover camera settings, framing, choosing appropriate equipment, microphones and capturing sound, lighting and basic rules of video making focused primarily around filming pieces to camera, interviews and testimonials.
Green screen training course – we can come to you
For more advanced video training such as a green screen training course we would normally recommend we organise a bespoke training course either at our offices or at your premises. We have previously delivered a one day green screen training course for The Makaton Charity at their head offices in Farnborough, Hampshire for 6 members of their team. We were able to advise on what equipment to buy before the training took place and then take the team through the complete process of filming with green screen. If time allows we can also cover basic editing during a one day course. For more in depth training on how to film and edit with a green screen we would recommend a two day in house green screen training course.
What would a green screen training course cover?
When delivering an in house green screen training course we would deliver this over either one or two day’s depending on the number of learners and the requirement to cover both filming with the green screen and editing green screen footage.
A one day green screen training course would include the following:
- Pre course advice on the purchase of suitable equipment
- A video trainer for the day who is highly experienced in green screen filming
- Basic setup of the camera including camera settings
- How to setup and light the green screen independent of the subject
- How to best light your subject and position them
- How to achieve good quality sound
- Framing the subject and camera position
- How to deliver speaking to camera
- Practising filming using the green screen
- Importing the footage into the editing software
- Basic chroma key editing and adding imagery, video, text
- Exporting your video with the most suitable settings
Booking your in-house green screen training course
Prices start from £800.00 per day + VAT for a Video Trainer, plus travel and any accommodation, and we can travel UK wide subject to availability. We recommend in-house training groups be no more than 6 people per session to ensure everyone attending gets the most out of it. We often run multi-day sessions at companies in order to train all of the staff who require the training or to cover more complex aspects of the editing process.
To check availability or book your course please contact us using the form below or call 01279 883 270 or email email@example.com